2010年7月5日星期一

Clerk's "shy-high price wrist watches " are modest be good

This has got to be the best 100 dollars I've spent on buying anything. Many persons have come up to me and said "what a nice Rolex you have there". I even got one of my best friends to buy his own replica breitling watches, and as for myself, I just received my brand new Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph S Watch #9329 with the blue dial. My oh my does it look gorgeous!!

I am very impressed with Invicta style and quality. They offer well-made watches at a very competitive price. I own seven Invicta watches and love each of them. They have the look and feel of a much more expensive watch.

The Invicta 8926 is only my second mechanical fake watches, but I am very pleased with this watch overall. Invicta 8926's case size is a bit smaller than depicted in catalogue pictures, but still a good size. The bracelet is solid and very well made. Although I did not initially like the contrasting tone between polished and brushed steel -- it is beginning to grow on me. This is the watch that made people wonder if Rolex watches are really worth the money. Also, for $350, you can get model 9937, the swiss version with sapphire crystal, and 25 jewel automatic movement.

The Miyota movement is very nice, and features manual winding, should the replica breitling watches not be worn regularly. My watch averaged +7~+8 seconds daily over the 3 week period that I have owned and monitored this watch. It is still very new, and hopefully it will settle some more after couple of months. My previous Seiko Divers automatic (7S26) was consistently +15~+20 seconds fast daily. This particular example of Seiko diver watch was not accurate enough without spending more cash into regulating it.

The 9937 is an upgraded model of this replica breitling watches that offers 25 jewel Swiss movement instead of the Japanese 21 jewel movement, a sapphire crystal, an improved stainless steel band (even though the one on the 8926 is great), solid end pieces, a better magnifier over the date, a flip lock safety clasp and a large rosewood box instead of the yellow box that comes with this 8926.

I adjusted the metal band to fit my arm as soon as I received the yellow "INVICTA" box. This operation required a awol the size of a 6d nail and was fairly easy.
Swatch does not hold a candle to this replica watches in terms of pricing. $100 priced Swatches feel light and fragile. Invicta instead made a rugged and stilish looking watch for $100.
The face is a huge 43mm and it looks and feels manly. It is easy to read the date display thanks to the enlarging lense placed over it: I have been praying for this feature in less expensive watches for the past four years.

Invicta 8926 is the watch I chose to replace the Seiko, and so far I am thoroughly impressed with it. One last comment, Invicta 8926 S2 bezel resembles Omega's Seamaster, as opposed to the "coin type" bezel that Rolex Submariner employs. My preference is the coin type bezel. If you have a preference either way, it may be a good idea to look into it before you click buy.

没有评论:

发表评论