2010年6月30日星期三

Take off your wrist watch

The second hand is where it shows the lack of refinement. It does not match tick to tick to the dial but that is common in even much higher priced discount replica watches below $1000. It does not affect the time keeping because it still ticks 60 times per revolution. I am getting other variations (different dial color, bracelets, etc) of this watch if I can find them. This buy fake watches was as described. I had checked reviews before I ordered. There were comments onthe band being stiff. They were correct. I looked at an alternative band which I will probably end up buying. I love the LED light feature and brightness. Also the lock down setting knob.

I've had this replica audemars piguet watches for sale for a couple months now. The time keeping is within specs, mine is running about 5-seconds fast per month, well within the +- 20 seconds per month listed by Casio. One feature I'll mention that I didn't see in the Amazon description or other reviews is the quick set date. It is a very handsome watch. The matte black dial and white hands and markers make for very easy reading. The case looks and feels very solid. I like the band as well. The band material is stiff, but it feels robust and suits the replica bvlgari watches quite well. The curve of the band where it meets the case looks good. I have no comfort issues with the band. There are a few minor "issues" with the watch. As another reviewer mentioned, the second hand doesn't line up exactly with each second tick on the face.

没有评论:

发表评论